Cassette Deck Repair in Bombay

sunnykris

Friends,

Just wondering if anybody knows where in Bombay I can have my Cassette Deck repaired.

I have an Aiwa ADF 990 and also a Pioneer Six Cassette Changer Deck.
I have some old cassettes which I want to convert and also would luv to get these working.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

Sunny

old thread but there is another guy by name called yusuf in iit market powai, inside line of fish market, near jain temple.

This guy takes his own sweet time. So I have stopped recommending him to anyone, as I have received complaints from people to whom I have recommended his name!

I can vouch for Sanjay Raut! He restored two vintage stereo amps both of which were almost in the grave ! Yes he takes his time but does a splendid job.
for repair/servicing projectors, amplifiers, tape decks, mini hifi units, speakers, plasma / lcd tvs , he is second to none!

I can vouch for Sanjay Raut! He restored two vintage stereo amps both of which were almost in the grave ! Yes he takes his time but does a splendid job.
for repair/servicing projectors, amplifiers, tape decks, mini hifi units, speakers, plasma / lcd tvs , he is second to none!

No doubts about his ability. I recommended his name only after I got my pre amp and power amp repaired. And he repaired mine in good time. But whoever else I sent to him had a very long wait. Some as long as a year!

No doubts about his ability. I recommended his name only after I got my pre amp and power amp repaired. And he repaired mine in good time. But whoever else I sent to him had a very long wait. Some as long as a year!

well, there you go! bad luck to the rest.... i suppose for a two-man army he does a pretty good turnaround.;)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back