Cassettes I am listening to....

Hello, can someone let me know what the used cassettes usually sell for?
It depends mainly on seller and condition of the cassettes.

Two days ago, I collected around 400 cassettes and paid 3k to my friend who was once a famous Cassette seller. In 400 cassettes, we can expect at-least 200 cassettes of good quality.

It depends mainly on seller and condition of the cassettes.

Two days ago, I collected around 400 cassettes and paid 3k to my friend who was once a famous Cassette seller. In 400 cassettes, we can expect at-least 200 cassettes of good quality.
True that. I suppose one gets a choice to pick it would be more and if no choice is given but someone is looking to sell a lot it would be less.

Hello all Cassette Lovers,

From a long time I was thinking about a mobile platform where we can discuss various aspects of the cassette world. There are many groups of vinyl and CD lovers. But I have not come across any cassette lover group yet. I want to create a cassette lover's group over WhatsApp. It can be a good platform for those who love to listen to pre-recorded cassettes for discussing this technology, songs published over this medium and related things. Interested person can PM me their WhatsApp number so that we can start the group.

Thanks & Regards.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back