CD\DVD\Blu-Raystores in Bangalore

Audio_Freek

Hi Friends,

I would like to know the CD\DVD shops in Bangalore with some good collection of English and Tamil DVD's.I would say some thing alike BURMA Bazaar in Chennai, where you can find hundreds of Shops are at service with ample of English,tamil, telegu movies in all DVD,CD and also in Blu-ray format.Recently i had searched for a single Tamil film which was 2 years old and unable to grab it even after visiting lot of malls here.Hence thought of getting suggestion from FM.

Am in Electronic city and could some one help me in locating the shops near to my location, i can travel max 25Km from my home location for buying same.Thanks

My holidays are dull without Movies:(

Kittu thanks for your prompt reply, i do visited SP road and could find only the Electronic shops not much for DVD's, I may have not searched for the core also.
I shall give try to Gandhi market and National Market..

Hi Friends,
Nowadays the Bluray and CDs are available on amazon etc. Does anyone know of any shops in Bangalore selling original Bluray, DVD and CDs in Bangalore? Thanks.

Hi Friends,
Nowadays the Bluray and CDs are available on amazon etc. Does anyone know of any shops in Bangalore selling original Bluray, DVD and CDs in Bangalore? Thanks.
What is your requirement bluray titles ??? sir

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back