• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

CD's on sale at NGV, Bangalore

Home Theatre Systems

saikat

Hello,
CD's on sale! Sony BMG and Vodafone are organizing it. Location is NGV, builder's club. Decent collection. Single CD's at 95/- and double/triple at 195/-.

Picked up around 25 cd's worth 7k for around 1.5k... :D

If any outstation people want some of the action, let me know. I shall go tomorrow and check if they are available.

Cheers,
Saikat.

exljp

Is this National Games Village Koramangala?. For how many days?. Looks like fantastic deal

saikat

Yes. Its near Koramangala. BTW, they will start at 10AM instead of the usual 11AM. Some good CD's are available, but few in number. Some CD sets worth ~1K are also around 195/-. They are not manufactured here locally and seem to have decent construction quality.

-Saikat.

aghoribaba

hi guys
i also went there i picked up around 54 cds :)
nice collections hurry up only two days left
planning to go tomorrow also
regards
:)

Last edited:

exljp

I picked up around 30 CDs, great buy, cant resist these:p. Thanks again Saikat

saikat

I couldnt resist myself. Went again today morning and got some more.. :D

Edit: Need to thank Dinyaar here though. He had sent a list of artist's he has/had listened to some time back. Thanks dinyaar!

-Saikat.

Last edited:

NAVARAJAN

Sir i came across your message lately. Pl inform me when this kind of things come out for sale. If you have any good recorded cds in duplicates means additionaly if so i can take it i am from south of tamilnadu thanks cant come over there in near future

madjack

sheesh i too missed out...saw the message today...i think i lost out on a great deal...