Center channel speaker

nr.kiran

Hi everyone,
I desperately need a center channel speaker for my YHT299. however i swapped FL, FR speakers with Klipsch RB51 IIs; the sound is much better now especially for music, but during movies dialogues are not loud enough so i want to change the center speaker as well.
Please suggest me a good speaker for that purpose. which brands go well with the set up, as klipsch is difficult to find especially in vijayawada.

Hi everyone,
I desperately need a center channel speaker for my YHT299. however i swapped FL, FR speakers with Klipsch RB51 IIs; the sound is much better now especially for music, but during movies dialogues are not loud enough so i want to change the center speaker as well.

I also own yht 299 and looking for replacing front speakers (though not in hurry). From where did you buy the Klipsch RB51 II and what is the price in India?

Ideally, you should match it with Klipsch. If not, check out hifimart.com for brands like Wharfdale. You can try Polk Audio CS series as well.

Hi everyone,
Please suggest me a good speaker for that purpose. which brands go well with the set up, as klipsch is difficult to find especially in vijayawada.

Did you check out the Klipsch RC-52 II? Where did you buy the RB51's from...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back