Center speaker suggestion for Denon X1400H

This will be the best option.. Identical speakers for bed channels. I have 5 x LCR 60 SL for bed channels..

Don't think you would be able to locate LCR 60 SL.. Few months back, i tried and couldn't do it.. Please check again with dealers, online.. Incase, you locate, you would be lucky. to have identical speakers for L-C-R.

You can look for alternate options like BS from Taga Platinum range (v2) for fronts to timbre match with center.

Audiomaxx website --->chat with them, i checked for prices 2 weeks back and they confirmed audiomax can arrange LCR 60 SL, You should be able to negotiate for better prices, They quoted me around 19500/Per speaker, But if you are getting 4 X LCR 60 SL they you can get around for 17000/Per speaker.

This will be the best option.. Identical speakers for bed channels. I have 5 x LCR 60 SL for bed channels..

Don't think you would be able to locate LCR 60 SL.. Few months back, i tried and couldn't do it.. Please check again with dealers, online.. Incase, you locate, you would be lucky. to have identical speakers for L-C-R.

You can look for alternate options like BS from Taga Platinum range (v2) for fronts to timbre match with center.
Thanks for the input, will try to get some audition and decide.

After considering multiple upgrade options, I ended up buying Pioneer SP-52FS. Much better compared to my old speakers.
Initial impressions are very good, yet to run calibration though.

Will plan for subwoofer and surround upgrade in future.

- Thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back