center speaker suggestions please

ajeetk

Hi All

I have Dynaudio Emit M20 as LR currently, planning to move to FloorStander later in range of KEF Q950/Monitor Audio/BW similar range.

Currently I am planning to buy center speaker which can work well with above combination. I have Marantz SR8012 as AVR.
I know I have mentioned too many FS options in L/R. But I am looking some mid to high end center speaker which can gel well with above speakers.

Got some option of Klipsch from respected FMs here, but I think they are on brighter end, so as of now not considering it.

If anyone has good center speaker please DM me too.

Hi All

I have Dynaudio Emit M20 as LR currently, planning to move to FloorStander later in range of KEF Q950/Monitor Audio/BW similar range.

Currently I am planning to buy center speaker which can work well with above combination. I have Marantz SR8012 as AVR.
I know I have mentioned too many FS options in L/R. But I am looking some mid to high end center speaker which can gel well with above speakers.

Got some option of Klipsch from respected FMs here, but I think they are on brighter end, so as of now not considering it.

Either you have a Center speaker or not. If you have, then it has to be the biggest and the leader of your speaker setup. Since you are planning to get the front stage, the best matching is from the Same brand and preferably the same Model. Nothing else will gel as well as this.

MaSh

Either you have a Center speaker or not. If you have, then it has to be the biggest and the leader of your speaker setup. Since you are planning to get the front stage, the best matching is from the Same brand and preferably the same Model. Nothing else will gel as well as this.

MaSh
Ohkay, so whatever center I buy, I can align my floorstander with it later.. Hmm Yeah make sense :)

Now my next question will be what floorstander :D neve mind, I think there is lot of information in the forum, I will dig dipper.

Hi All

What is your budget for centre speakers ?? Ajeetk sir,

For Ideal sound The front LR and C should be similar.

If at all that's not feasible then all three must use the similar tweeter to maintain front soundstage

Hi All

Hey I got a Klipsch RC62II available for sale. I’ve replaced it with a Klipsch RC64iii recently. In case you’re interested please DM me. Cheers

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back