changing the MPD for moode audio player to support sacd-iso format music files

chaos333

hi there,
so far moode has been updated to version 8.02 and it works great . thank you Tim.(who creates moode)
but i want to ask for help from you guys who knows the linux computing lanagues.
so i think you might be kind enough to help me out with your ability and knowledges.

i love to use music format of the sacd-iso which is originated DSD files . it is large in file, but originated from the SACD.
and Tim (owner of moode) refused to add sacd-iso mdp into the moode source becaue he think the sacd-iso is not updated from time to time.
the official mdp source is made by MAX keller mann in below link:

but i do know that there is a man who is updating the un-official MPD file with the sacd-iso in below link by ManIsiutkin who is also the same writher for the sacd-iso decoder for foobar, of which works great and world know. this is the source for his work:

so i ask for help that would you help to teach me or post how to update (or replace) the existing mdp in Moode (any version will be fine) and since i am a noobie in linux lanuages, so a detail tutorial of post iwll be very kind of you.
i know it is an unreasonable request but just want to check if you can help.
thanks
by chaos. 23333.
thanks

hi there,
so far moode has been updated to version 8.02 and it works great . thank you Tim.(who creates moode)
but i want to ask for help from you guys who knows the linux computing lanagues.
so i think you might be kind enough to help me out with your ability and knowledges.

i love to use music format of the sacd-iso which is originated DSD files . it is large in file, but originated from the SACD.
and Tim (owner of moode) refused to add sacd-iso mdp into the moode source becaue he think the sacd-iso is not updated from time to time.
the official mdp source is made by MAX keller mann in below link:

but i do know that there is a man who is updating the un-official MPD file with the sacd-iso in below link by ManIsiutkin who is also the same writher for the sacd-iso decoder for foobar, of which works great and world know. this is the source for his work:

so i ask for help that would you help to teach me or post how to update (or replace) the existing mdp in Moode (any version will be fine) and since i am a noobie in linux lanuages, so a detail tutorial of post iwll be very kind of you.
i know it is an unreasonable request but just want to check if you can help.
thanks
by chaos. 23333.
thanks
firstly you need to check if there root access given to the OS for users? is there a way to login to the terminal?
i haven't used Moode, but these things can be done in Volumio

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back