Cheap Amplifier for Elac debut B6 speakers

Did you buy another one? Also, what amp you were using for Elac B6.2s?
Oh that was a Long time ago. You are replying to a 5 year old post. A number of speakers and amps came and went after that. For the Elac B6.0, if I remember I had a receiver and later briefly tried a vintage Pioneer stereo amp. The speakers were sold off within 2-3 months of buying as I had no plans to upgrade the amp.

MaSh

Oh that was a Long time ago. You are replying to a 5 year old post. A number of speakers and amps came and went after that. For the Elac B6.0, if I remember I had a receiver and later briefly tried a vintage Pioneer stereo amp. The speakers were sold off within 2-3 months of buying as I had no plans to upgrade the amp.

MaSh
Yeah I know, anyway thanks for taking sometime to reply. I'm planning to go with Yamaha HTR-3072 for my B6.2s. I love these speakers.

Yeah I know, anyway thanks for taking sometime to reply. I'm planning to go with Yamaha HTR-3072 for my B6.2s. I love these speakers.
Yes they are awesome speakers. Just need as much good power as possible. I might pick a pair if a good deal comes along.

MaSh

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back