Checklist to avoid buying Demo Piece - Home Theater in a Box

tellranga

Friends,
Thread Agenda -
Similar to the thread posted by Mad to find out the usage hours of Panasonic Plasma, we need to figure it out a way for other electronics item as well.
So this Thread is dedicated for identifying Checklist to avoid buying Demo Piece of Home Theater in a Box .
Why -
The very feeling that so many people are being duped by the showroom person, feeling very much pizzed off.
I am 100% sure we dont have this Plasma option of cross checking for other expensive electronic items like LCD, Home Theatere etc.
I am also sure that showroom person, can easily sell a demo piece to us, which is almost a second hand stuff with a very neat packing infact better than the original manufacturer did in the factory. Seeing the pack we will never be suspicious even if he claims that it is a fresh piece.

I am not saying that all Showrooms are cheaters. At the same time I will also not say that all Showrooms are reliable.
The objective of this thread is we should not just rely on our luck or get carried away by a salesperson's words about the freshness of the piece. Beyond that we should do some thing additional .

If we have our forum members working for any showroom / forum members who have good experience in the retail industry / any forum member for instance, I request them to volunteer inorder to highlight points which a consumer should consider when shopping HT to ensure he is buying only an original sealed pack.

Format - (We will try to follow this format for better readability)
Checklist for Home Theater in a Box before buying
Point 1) TBD
Point 2) TBD

So friends, it is all yours....
:signthankspin:

Last edited:
Friends,
Thread Agenda -
Similar to the thread posted by Mad to find out the usage hours of Panasonic Plasma, we need to figure it out a way for other electronics item as well.

:signthankspin:

Smell (I don't know how to expain it.)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back