Chennai service centre for cassette deck

Niki

My old Onkyo cassette deck TA 2048 needs servicing and the local Onkyo service are unable to help.Is there a reliable service centre,ideally in Adyar area?

Hai,
You can try with POWER ELECTRONICS,

Power Electronic Industries
4, Seeyaliamman koil street,
Mount road, Chennai - 600 002
Phone : 28587256, 28414815, 28414304, 52034768
Fax : 91-44-28529914
Email : [email protected]

Regards
sasikumar

Hai,
You can try with POWER ELECTRONICS,

Power Electronic Industries
4, Seeyaliamman koil street,
Mount road, Chennai - 600 002
Phone : 28587256, 28414815, 28414304, 52034768
Fax : 91-44-28529914
Email : [email protected]

Regards
sasikumar

Thanks,again.Got my deck back - as good as new!
They did a very professional job.

Is this Power electronics the same one started by Mr. John Thankachan of Torvin???

If yes, then they are supposed to be experts at repairs of vintage gears.

for Vintage you guys can try the Philips Service center in Mount Road. The person name is Syed. Excellent person, did a fab job with Sansui tuner. You will see loads of Krell etc stacked for service :)

Pointers to find this place would be appreciated. Am not too familiar with the city

for Vintage you guys can try the Philips Service center in Mount Road. The person name is Syed. Excellent person, did a fab job with Sansui tuner. You will see loads of Krell etc stacked for service :)

Pointers to find this place would be appreciated. Am not too familiar with the city

Yeah, Sayeed a competent and honest and trust worthy technician.

The Philips showroom is located in Augurchand Mansion diagonally opposite to Spencer Plaza.

I went to both these places today. Unfortunately no luck at either. The philips place, the gentleman at the counter asked me to come back on monday, and power electronics, they seem to be remodelling, and after taking down my details, told me that they would call me later. The gent at the counter seemed a bit apprehensive after seeing the tuner. Anyway lets see. I saw some exotic equipment at power electronics in the storeroom

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back