Chromecast audio users, pls help

shinshya

Hi,

I have amazon prime subscription and want to stream amazon prime music from my iphone 6 through CCA. However, Amazon prime music app is not detecting the CCA device which was already setup on my phone. I am able to stream music from Spotify app, though. Did anyone face similar issue? Is there a way to make it work?

let me chk .

Well it sure does connect from the app. First ensure that the device and the CCA are in the same network. Open amazon music. select the gear icon and select the cast icon and then select the device. Works seamlessly

This is on android

Hi,

I have amazon prime subscription and want to stream amazon prime music from my iphone 6 through CCA. However, Amazon prime music app is not detecting the CCA device which was already setup on my phone. I am able to stream music from Spotify app, though. Did anyone face similar issue? Is there a way to make it work?
As far I remember while exploring, Amazon doesn't support the cast option from iOS devices. It works only on Android.

Amazon music for ios devices via cca doesn’t work for me.. googled a lot everywhere its mentioned CCA on ios for amazon music is not supported

I spent lot of time and given up. Only Spotify works from iphone. However, I am able to cast Spotify, Amazon music, Gana, JioSaavn from android phone. However, Youtube is not supported on android phone too. Anyone having luck with Youtube casting to CCA on android phones?

Youtube music casting to cca and you tube casting works on cc using ios too. I will install the amazon music on my iphone and try. Only way to cast youtube to cca is to use the cast screen option using the google home app or the cast icon from the notification bar

I had contacted youtube support regarding this and was informed that this was not supported.

@dillihifi : Can you let me know how you are able to cast YT Music and YT to CCA on iPhone? A step by step process would certainly help as I am unable to do so. Also, can you check Amazon Music from your iPhone and confirm?

@dillihifi : Can you let me know how you are able to cast YT Music and YT to CCA on iPhone? A step by step process would certainly help as I am unable to do so. Also, can you check Amazon Music from your iPhone and confirm?
yes only yt music to cca works on iphone (you need yt music premium version). Open the app and there is a cc icon on the top right. yesterday checked but amazon music is not working on iphone.

I can however cast yt only through cast screen on android to cca.

I spent lot of time and given up. Only Spotify works from iphone. However, I am able to cast Spotify, Amazon music, Gana, JioSaavn from android phone. However, Youtube is not supported on android phone too. Anyone having luck with Youtube casting to CCA on android phones?
I can cast from YT music on Android. I will check YT.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back