Ciao from Italy

boypaper4

Hello to everybody, I'm an old (40!) hifi enthusiastic, home audio and car audio diy fanatic

I found your forum very interesting... and also 'clean' from flames and war-speaker..

;)

Againg... Hi to everybody...

ciao
:)

Hi boy,

Welcome to the forum:). Hope u have a great time here.

Hey if you are old at 40 then what am i? ancient?:D

cheers,
sri

Hi and have a blast.

Please do list what you listen to in terms of music and your equipment.

Hello to everybody, I'm an old (40!) hifi enthusiastic, home audio and car audio diy fanatic

I found your forum very interesting... and also 'clean' from flames and war-speaker..

;)

Againg... Hi to everybody...

ciao

benvenuto signore,:eek:hyeah:

hanno un altoforno su questo forum,:yahoo::clapping:

non sei vecchio, vi sono solo cinque anni prima di me, E io me donot considerare vecchi.

molte grazie per il vostro bene le parole per questo forum.

google colpa se il mio italiano povero.;):D:D:D:D

benvenuto di nuovo.

Last edited:
benvenuto signore,:eek:hyeah:

hanno un altoforno su questo forum,:yahoo::clapping:

non sei vecchio, vi sono solo cinque anni prima di me, E io me donot considerare vecchi.

molte grazie per il vostro bene le parole per questo forum.

google colpa se il mio italiano povero.;):D:D:D:D

benvenuto di nuovo.

freaks and where are you from yogesh - or did you translate and copy and paste

infact boypaper has raised quite a valid point. i've been on forums where pretty much every thread is abrasive and just being short of vulgar. im no saint but theres a time and place for everything. others have 'older and senior members' forming a sort of elitist circle and feel free to stamp out newer members on difference in opinions. kudos to hifivision and all its members for making this forum interesting, informative, helpful, clean and welcoming. i love this forum for people expressing their views and everyone respecting it

infact boypaper has raised quite a valid point. i've been on forums where pretty much every thread is abrasive and just being short of vulgar. im no saint but theres a time and place for everything. others have 'older and senior members' forming a sort of elitist circle and feel free to stamp out newer members on difference in opinions. kudos to hifivision and all its members for making this forum interesting, informative, helpful, clean and welcoming. i love this forum for people expressing their views and everyone respecting it

+1 to that

Welcome aboard :clapping: Please don't quote the age and make other ahm:eek: member's guilty conscious come to surface! When you are young you have lot of dream, aspiration and most importantly time but hardly any money. As you age, time and money becomes mutually exclusive and you may have money, gadgets but hardly any time to enjoy them in full. Is life fair?

@boypaper-benvenuto and hope u have a great time here.yes,this forum has been quite a revelation in aspects of 'clean',unbiased and absolutely genuine responses from active members.btw whichever wharf u pick up,cant go wrong coz theyre great speakers for the money.cheers

@yogesh-heh,neat bit of italian dude.i work in an italian resort and can speak a fair bit o italian,so was pleasantly surprised(even if it was translated).heh.cheers

@boypaper-benvenuto and hope u have a great time here.yes,this forum has been quite a revelation in aspects of 'clean',unbiased and absolutely genuine responses from active members.btw whichever wharf u pick up,cant go wrong coz theyre great speakers for the money.cheers

@yogesh-heh,neat bit of italian dude.i work in an italian resort and can speak a fair bit o italian,so was pleasantly surprised(even if it was translated).heh.cheers

thnak lei, amico,

per le sue gentili parole,

Cheers........

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back