Click to go to last page

Santy

When you go to the home page www.hifivision.com, the main table in the centre lists out the Recent Threads. When a thread is clicked, it goes to the first page whereas it would be logical or convenient if it goes directly to the last page of that thread.

If I click on a" recent" thread and if it has good no. of replies, I am taken to the first post that is sometimes 1 year old which is not 'recent'.

Just a suggestion. This will be useful for members who visit the site frequently.

Dont worry, Just logged in your computer and done as u wish...;) Just for fun... see below...

To make as u wish... go to "User CP" / In control panel in Setting and option click "Edit option" / go to thread display option- in thread display option- click "Linear First".... You are done.:)

HiFiVision.com - India's Audio Video Hi-Fi Forum

Last edited:
Can you check at your end. www.hifivision.com

I updated that option as Linear- Newest First, but still it goes to the first page of the thread.

EDIT: It works. Thanks. Since the entire sequence of posts got reversed instead of page sequence, I overlooked it

Last edited:
At some point of it is very irritating and painful to see the last post in reverse / can that be as like we have clicked by going to last page of the post(i know somebody is murmuring ..are you lazy)... i.e. continuous... Not researched...any body can suggest

A better option would be to click the box with "V" at the beginning of the thread title. This would take one to the first unread post.

Back