Cloning DVD - problem with DVD dirve

Spiro, My purpose is to rip the original DVD's, clone and take backup in to hard disk.
What is the SW/MP route that you took? can you elaborate.

BTW have you written DL dvd disk using this 820 drive? how is the quality and reliability?

Thanks,
Prakash.

Well I use DVDfab for backing original DVDs up & have written few on moserbaer DL DVD-R(60rs).
I didnt get any problem.So I didnt make it reg free.

DVDfab takes 15min avarage to rip & 820 writes DVD as original DL in 25min.

PicQ is almost similar to original.I use DVDfab to shrink the size.Some DVDs are of 6.5gb with extra features.I check in DVDfab whether the quality retains to >80% & write on regular DVDs,

If I have doubt,I 1st write on RW DVD(sony for 45rs) check every thing works ,then finalise it.

Well I use DVDfab for backing original DVDs up & have written few on moserbaer DL DVD-R(60rs).
I didnt get any problem.So I didnt make it reg free.

DVDfab takes 15min avarage to rip & 820 writes DVD as original DL in 25min.

PicQ is almost similar to original.I use DVDfab to shrink the size.Some DVDs are of 6.5gb with extra features.I check in DVDfab whether the quality retains to >80% & write on regular DVDs,

If I have doubt,I 1st write on RW DVD(sony for 45rs) check every thing works ,then finalise it.

Spiro where do you get Mosebear DL for 60 RS. I get Ritek DL from sp road for 50 rs but failure rate is high.

Spiro where do you get Mosebear DL for 60 RS. I get Ritek DL from sp road for 50 rs but failure rate is high.

It is available in Mumbai market.(Lamington Rd,even Thane)
You can try SP rd.In bulk,cost can come to Rs50...

Hi,
Let me know the availability of gold color (data writing surface) in market. I heard the quality of that will be good compared to the blue one.

Thanks

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back