coaxal cable

vj_box

Hi guys,
Any idea of where can i get a coaxial digital cable to connect the dvd player to my 5.1 amp,right now i am using a normal audio cable as one.
plz give me locations in hyderabad and chennai,as am goin to chennai this week.

VJ_Box, there are lots of shops in Chennai where you can get a co-axial cable. Try ProFx in Spencer Plaza, Pro Musicals in Egmore, Cinebels (Jamo) near Mount Road, The Audio People in T. Nagar. Torvin in Ritchie Street, Grand Cinema in Kodambakkam, 5.1 Digital Park in Ashok Nagar .........

In Hyderabad USK Electronics should be able to get you a cable easily, even if he does not have one in stock. You can also try ProFx in Babukar Mall.

There is another shop near the airport, but I don't recall the name now. If you need I will search in my papers and let you know. But I am sure one of the others can fulfill your needs.

If none of this works for you, look up DAC cables at Designer Audio - About Us. I am sure they will be glad to courier a cable to you against payment.

Cheers

I'd say don't bother much. Just use what you are using. I'm a cables believer but for digital cables, especially when connected to an AVR, any RCA cable with decent connectors is good enough.

I'd say don't bother much. Just use what you are using. I'm a cables believer but for digital cables, especially when connected to an AVR, any RCA cable with decent connectors is good enough.

Not fair ReignOfChaos. What about all of us poor idiots who look longingly at a van den Hul or QED, and dream how better our systems will sound with that in place? Poor me, I went all the way to Dubai, roamed about in the scorching sun and purchased a van den Hul optical cable. I also carried it lovingly onto the aircraft and kept it within my eyesight so that nobody steals it during the flight.

Now this man tells me all my efforts were in waste. Booo Hooooo !!! If I had known I would saved myself some unwanted tanning !!!!

Just kidding. :) :D

Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back