Comfortable IEMs after using Bose QC35 Headphones

tech33

Hi All

I have been using Bose QC35 Headphones since past 2 Years and they have been extremely comfortable to wear for longer hours,
I am now looking for more portable way to experience music with comfort as the 1st priority my budget is 5k but I can extend if needed.
Can someone suggest me for comfortable IEMs?

Regards
tech33

I've been using Apple AirPods pro for almost 2 years. I think they provide an excellent balance of good sound quality, active noise cancellation and comfort. Amazon price is 19k currently. Worth having a look.

Bose QC Earbuds as you like the signature sound.
QC35 is definitely more better than the earbuds, but the earbuds are damn portable and they too have good sound. We can listen even while lying down. It is around 27K.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am planning to buy sony wf-1000xm4 as soon as they arrive. I hope there are pretty comfortable :)

I use Magaosi imported from china with comply tips. Great IEMs. For runs and workout use 1more TWS. Another great chifi brand with great price for performance ratio.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back