Common Service Center at Chennai?

gman

Hi,
I am looking to get my Sub (passive) repaired (LG folks were keen to replace at a huge cost and not repair). Any place in Chennai that you know where I can get this done?

There are a couple of options.

1. Mr. Sayeed - He operates from inside the service centre of Philips showroom located diagonally opposite to Spencer Plaza. But he usually handles hiend imported equipment. Not sure if they would handle equipment of their rival company.

2. Mr. Mathew Syriac - Workshop is located on 1st Avenue, Indiranagar, Adyar. Mathew is a youngster but his father is very competent and they deal with all brands.

There are a couple of options.

1. Mr. Sayeed - He operates from inside the service centre of Philips showroom located diagonally opposite to Spencer Plaza. But he usually handles hiend imported equipment. Not sure if they would handle equipment of their rival company.

2. Mr. Mathew Syriac - Workshop is located on 1st Avenue, Indiranagar, Adyar. Mathew is a youngster but his father is very competent and they deal with all brands.

Thanks a lot! Any contact numbers?

Is that the Philips place?
I'm not sure of his father's first name so not sure if it is Philips place.:eek: It is located in the block that is diagonally opposite to Nalli Silks (or Bang opposite to Parasu Dental Clinic which is in the block adjacent to Nalli Silks.
Thanks a lot! Any contact numbers?
Here you go:

Sayeed: 9382334050

Mathew Syriac:
Mob: 9841229291; Workshop: 24415932

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back