Complete packageHT under INR 25,000/-

mitul114

Hi Guys !
I am planning to buy a HT package around 25k.. I am looking for a balance of music and movie performance.. I am confused between Yamaha, Pioneer & Onkyo.. All suggestions are welcome... Please advise for other brands with AV receivers too...:)

Hi Guys !
I am planning to buy a HT package around 25k.. I am looking for a balance of music and movie performance.. I am confused between Yamaha, Pioneer & Onkyo.. All suggestions are welcome... Please advise for other brands with AV receivers too...:)

Yamaha/Denon HT package (with AV receiver) with HD audio support will cost you more than 25k.
Yamaha YHT-196 is the one within your budget, but it doesn't support HD(Blu-Ray) audio formats. The next model Yamaha YHT-296/Onkyo 3500 costs near to 30k. Also you can look for Onkyo 3400, which should be available for around 25k now.

IMO Yamaha is better for music than Onkyo.

I researched a bit.. I took a demo for Yamaha HT-196 and Pioneer HTP-071.. Both sounded nice.. Yamaha has passive woofer and Pioneer has an active one.
Pioneer woofer and Amp were both bigger that that of Yamaha.. Price for both of them is similar..
Please help, confused !

I researched a bit.. I took a demo for Yamaha HT-196 and Pioneer HTP-071.. Both sounded nice.. Yamaha has passive woofer and Pioneer has an active one.
Pioneer woofer and Amp were both bigger that that of Yamaha.. Price for both of them is similar..
Please help, confused !

YHT-196 does not do HD audio. Be sure to take something with as many HDMI inputs as possible and with HD audio.

Pioneer specs look good. Also, check out Onkyo HTIBs 3400/3500. Also, Yamaha YHT-296/YHT-298 can be considered.

Please help, confused !

Pioneer will be a better choice as it has 4 hdmi inputs, supports HD audio and 3D. What is the offer price?

YHT-196 does not do HD audio. Be sure to take something with as many HDMI inputs as possible and with HD audio.

Pioneer specs look good. Also, check out Onkyo HTIBs 3400/3500. Also, Yamaha YHT-296/YHT-298 can be considered.
Thanks ! Will check out that too !

So what you decide dear I am also in the same boat.I auditioned YHT 196.I didnt impressed.I was ok but not with a wow factor.My prefrence is music.
I havnt checked pioneer 071.

I checked pioneer HTP 522 today.Its really good in both Music and movies and with all connectivity options with it.Please check this one also to know is it worth spending 9k more for this.Price at Delhi is 30k for 522.Please share your experince

I checked pioneer HTP 522 today.Its really good in both Music and movies and with all connectivity options with it.Please check this one also to know is it worth spending 9k more for this.Price at Delhi is 30k for 522.Please share your experince
Did you get this? I have an offer on Pioneer VSX522 for 19k in Bangalore.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back