Configuring TataSkyPlus with the Logitech Harmony 1000 Universal Remote

MumbaiProperties

Hi Everybody,
Just got a Harmony 1000 remote and was trying to configure the devices it can control. Could not get the Model number of TataSky Plus Set top box i have.
Called up the helpline of TataSky and they said the model number is 5.583
Tried putting that and the logitech setup menu says that model is not in its database

Anyone here has setup the tatasky plus with logitech remotes ?
Please help
Thanks in advance
Ram

Hi Everybody,
Just got a Harmony 1000 remote and was trying to configure the devices it can control. Could not get the Model number of TataSky Plus Set top box i have.
Called up the helpline of TataSky and they said the model number is 5.583
Tried putting that and the logitech setup menu says that model is not in its database

Anyone here has setup the tatasky plus with logitech remotes ?
Please help
Thanks in advance
Ram

Under the setup menu of Cable Satellite just type the name Tata Sky and in the model number type Tata Sky + and you are good to go.

Tried putting Tata Sky +

Under the setup menu of Cable Satellite just type the name Tata Sky and in the model number type Tata Sky + and you are good to go.

Hi Ashish
I tried putting Tata Sky + in the model number column and got this error message : "Please enter a manufacturer name and a valid model number. Make sure the model number does not contain the following characters: [ ] _ % ^ "

Did i do anything wrong ?

Choose Video Recorder>PVR>Tata Sky and enter model Tata Sky +

Thanks Reju
Just some time back i tried putting in > Set Top Box > Tata Sky > Tata Sky Plus and it worked
The software accepted it and went ahead with updating the remote
Cant check now if its working as im at office
hopefully it works when i reach back home
Thanks again guys :clapping:
Ram

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back