Confused with Streamers

Well cost is actually not a factor. U1 is just about $10-12 cheaper. But the point is actually about feature and future proof (Not a good parameter since evry now and then something new is coming up). But then the main advantages/strengths of NEO U1 over NEO X8-H Plus are:
- 4K 60fps, compared to NEO X8-H Pluss 4K 30fps
- Support for up to 10-bit colour format, compared to support up to 8-bit colour format
- Inclusion of HDMI 2.0, compared to HDMI 1.4
- Inclusion of 2 x 2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi (meaning both internal and external antenna), compared to standard 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Android Lollipop 5.1.1 OS, compared to Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- Bluetooth 4.1, compared to Bluetooth 4.0
- Lower price

Seeing the above it does make it a viable option. Though my doubt still remains unclear.

Features are not the only thing that should be a deciding factor, the stability, UI, sale support, community support maturity of the product etc also matters, X8 is been there in the market for sometime now and is trust worthy product, stable product. UI is new and still to prove its worth. Couple of discussion on forums tells me X8 might better in stability department than U1. 4K@60 isnt a feature that would entice me atleast. Rest up to you...

After much debate, discussion, luring !!! and looking around various forums, I have picked up Minix U1. Awaiting delivery as it will take time since someone is bringing by hand from USA. Costed me about 10K. Can't wait to lay my hands on it. Started collecting HD movies with 7.1 audio !!! Will post a detailed review once I set it up.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back