Confusion galore on HT options

dejavu007

Before I start, I am really thankful to our fellow member, psychotropic to have given me so much info on AVR, Speakers and the works.

We have been chatting for a couple of weeks now, and we have kind of closed down on the setup mentioned in my signature below.

Now what is the confusion here, you may ask. Well, this setup would be perfect for our hall. The problem is, my wife is not keen in having the HT in the hall, but prefers it in the bedroom. The bedroom would be a little small to accomodate the Wharfedale diamond series speakers.

So what do I do now? I also checked out the HTIB from Onkyo - The HTS 5105, the AVR seems to be the 5.1 version of the Onkyo 506. This HTIB comes with Onkyo speakers, and are pretty small and will fit the room well.

Now what do you suggest I do? BTW, the setup mentioned below, when bought will be done in phases. Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Pls pm me the cost pls:

Onkyo TX-SR506B Receiver _____________
Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 [Front Speakers] __________
Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 [Rear Speakers] __________
Wharfedale Diamond 9.CC [Center Speaker] __________
Wharfedale 150SW [Sub Woofer] __________

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back