Connecting Denon with a VGA projector

sachinke

Hi, I am looking at connecting my Denon 1910 with a LCD projector. Currently the Dell DLP has only VGA port. Is there a Component to VGA converter available ? Any dealers in Mumbai for the same?

thanks
Sachin

Hi, I am looking at connecting my Denon 1910 with a LCD projector. Currently the Dell DLP has only VGA port. Is there a Component to VGA converter available ? Any dealers in Mumbai for the same?

thanks
Sachin

the signal output from component out cannot compare to the one from HDMI..
are u using HDMI out to LCD? if not then get a get a HDMI->DVI->VGA converter
ensure that the signal resolution is reduced from the upscaler chip in 1910, or if in passthru mode, the source should send the correct resolution

if want specifically component to VGA, there should be cables available for the same.. although i wd prefer to bring a PC in the loop, so that there can be good upscaling and recording too.. (Component Video Input Pci Card: Information from Answers.com)

I am using a VGA to RCA cable for my Blu Ray Player and DLP Projector and it works perfect. You can buy the cable or make one for yourself like me:

VGA Cable from CAT5

Hi sachinke,

Also you can use the newly available HDMI to component cable Adapter rather than the VGA to component cable Adapter.

cheers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back