Connection issue Audio Technica At LP60

balboa

Hi,
Need some advise. Recently purchased Audio Technica At Lp60. Have records lying in my house for a long time and was not able to play as the old player we had broke down.
Due to hassle of wires running around and as my wife was not happy gave my Denon AVR to my brother and bought a JBL 5.1 Soundbar, the one with the detachable surround speakers.
The only way I can get to connect to the soundbar is thru aux. The issue is the adapter which i bought from amazon is not a good fit in the sense the the male from the RCA cable does not fit snugly but comes out due to the peculiar shape. I can kind of twist and make it stay for sometime but the sound is not great. Any suggestions as to where I can buy male to female adapter which is a good fit for this RCA cable.

Thanks

Long back, I got this one from shop dealing with MAX brand audio cables and interconnects at SP Road, Bangalore. It is from Corporation side entry(Indira canteen kitchen), move straight, 2nd or 3rd left (after the small temple in the beginning Y section). Different quality connectors/cables available based on budget.

Attachments

• ijmg2.jpg
    ijmg2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ijmg1.jpg
    ijmg1.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 1
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back