Control Denon AVR-1713 from PC

sudiptashaw

Hello,

I have a Denon AVR-1713 connected to home network via router.

I can control Denon AVR-1713 using Remote App installed on my Android Smartphone.

Is there a similar App for Windows PC? I mean is there an application for Windows OS that can control operations on Devon AVR-1713.

Purpose: Sometimes I am too lazy to get to the remote or cell phone and while working on my PC, want to quickly change songs/volume etc.

Thanks, Sudipta.

Nope- None which is readily available

Hello,

I have a Denon AVR-1713 connected to home network via router.

I can control Denon AVR-1713 using Remote App installed on my Android Smartphone.

Is there a similar App for Windows PC? I mean is there an application for Windows OS that can control operations on Devon AVR-1713.

Purpose: Sometimes I am too lazy to get to the remote or cell phone and while working on my PC, want to quickly change songs/volume etc.

Thanks, Sudipta.

You can do it ! If your PC is provided with HDMI out put, then connect it to HDMI input of receiver. then you can see the screen same as that of PC. Then you can play any thing from your PC to see & listen on your TV screen connected to your receiver HDMI out.

If you do not have HDMI out on PC, then you can add Graphic card with HDMI out (like I have done for my desk top PC) I have used Galaxy GF210 card costing around Rs.2000/- for my PC.

It has 3 out puts
1> HDMI
2> VGA
3> DVI

I have used HDMI & VGA for receiver & desk top monitor respectively & configured it in clone mode. i.e. what you see or hear on monitor, you see on TV screen through receiver.

Pradeep

^^ OP is looking for an application that can control the AVR from PC.

May be an android simulator for PC can do this?

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back