Cool ad on top right hand side of this site

cyrus

I like the concept and implementation of this cool new ad at the top right hand side of this website. It curls like the page of a book to reveal the ad. This is a great new concept as I have never seen this before.

It is sad to note that AV of hi-fi dealers are not innovative enough to advertise on websites. I frequent a number of US and UK based websites and see a lot of ads by manufacturers, dealers, etc. However this does not seem to be the case in India.

I do not think advertising on websites would be very expensive. Moreover I am sure that a vast majority of buyers use the web for their research before embarking on any major AV of hi-fi purchase.

My thanks to the admin of this forum for helping and bringing together the AV and hi-fi community in India with this great website.

I like the concept and implementation of this cool new ad at the top right hand side of this website. It curls like the page of a book to reveal the ad. This is a great new concept as I have never seen this before.

It is sad to note that AV of hi-fi dealers are not innovative enough to advertise on websites. I frequent a number of US and UK based websites and see a lot of ads by manufacturers, dealers, etc. However this does not seem to be the case in India.

I do not think advertising on websites would be very expensive. Moreover I am sure that a vast majority of buyers use the web for their research before embarking on any major AV of hi-fi purchase.

My thanks to the admin of this forum for helping and bringing together the AV and hi-fi community in India with this great website.

I second that...Nice note.:)

Thanks to all of your feedback/suggestions, we have now implemented a system where India and International dealers and distributors can sponsor this forum by advertising their products, services, etc using the banner system on the right hand side of the forum page.

If you have a special request or requirement for your ad, please feel free to contact or PM me!

Well i dont know about the most happening site as i am only a member on this site so cant compare.
All i can say is this is one great site for one and all. Very active and informative with a growing list of members.
All the best!

Sure thing!

I notice that we recently crossed 1000+ members and the threads are nearing 1000 shortly:cool:.

We could have made some noise during these occations:rolleyes:; what say Mr.Super Moderator?!

Cheers!

Thanks to all of you members and your excellent contributions we have had more and more visitors every month (see chart below). Seems like the Hi-Fi and home-theatre community in India is finally evolving.

statshifi.jpg

Also if you check your control panel you will notice that there is a new social networking system which includes a user-created social groups and public messaging system, allowing users to communicate publicly via their profile pages!

I did notice the features. Very good initiative. I have a feeling people would gradually begin noticing and using these features. Keep up the good work!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back