Could we have specific region-based chapters of hifivision

Donivlapog

Like Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Coimbattore, Delhi NCR, Kolkatta etc..

Even if it is a yearly once meet and infact 20 years back there used to be a Chennai congress (now a days the word used is chapter) of Electronics innovation in Richie street which fizzled out but in this day and age might make more sense. Like minded people can join hands to make it a success. It may have been attempted here also,or if not, worth considering such a thing.

Yes, BANGALORE av meet had Happened in Indiranagar long back.
Now once again it is need of hour to restart AV meet & SHOWCASE RESPECTIVE AV Gears in Bangalore .
Let us Meet & Learn & Enjoy Audio Video.

Last edited:
Just posting some Meets which have happened. While there may have been many more, you can start a thread and coordinate as below for any location and put it in the general Lounge.

Last edited:
Like Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Coimbattore, Delhi NCR, Kolkatta etc..

Even if it is a yearly once meet and infact 20 years back there used to be a Chennai congress (now a days the word used is chapter) of Electronics innovation in Richie street which fizzled out but in this day and age might make more sense. Like minded people can join hands to make it a success. It may have been attempted here also,or if not, worth considering such a thing.
Good initiative and would be happy to get into such Congress/Chapters/Meet

Since such Meetings have happened long back, newcomers like me would be glad to be a part of it

Eagerly waiting for the response from the FMs

If possible we can attend other City Meetings too, provided they are ok with it

Just posting some Meets which have happened. While there may have been many more, you can start a thread and coordinate as below for any location and put it in the general Lounge.

Couple of more .
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/rebangalore-diy-workshop.21322/
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/is-it-time-for-another-diy-workshop-in-bangalore.26688/

There are already a bunch of local groups who have formed in different areas over the years. I think its a great idea. However, it would need the local FMs to take up the organization of any event. We are happy to help.

For Chennai, I can organise a meet at Annanagar. However I need to know how many are interested to attend.

Just posting some Meets which have happened.
Chennai had a total of 4 meets.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back