CRAFTEL AUDIOCRAFT CHENNAI :Will Mr Mark make dual monoblocs and preamp for bi amping

Re: CRAFTEL AUDIOCRAFT CHENNAI :Will Mr Mark make dual monoblocs and preamp for bi am

Thanks very much Sir
BTW, got in touch with the man that this thread is all about, Mr Mark of Audiocraft aka Craftel, Chennai.
For all those non-believers, the news is that we are going ahead with the "dual monoblocs and preamp for bi amping". Mark actually complimented me by saying that I seemed to possess ESP as he has been collecting, collating and finalising details for this very project.
So there. Will keep you posted. Lets keep this thread and this dream alive, shall we, guys?

great. all the best and hope your 'dream' comes true. we will definitely keep visiting this thread to keep track of the progress...

Re: CRAFTEL AUDIOCRAFT CHENNAI :Will Mr Mark make dual monoblocs and preamp for bi am

great. all the best and hope your 'dream' comes true. we will definitely keep visiting this thread to keep track of the progress...

for sure - and somewhere, in the matrix of life and audiophilia- our threads might cross each other in the atmosphere (like real, but unreal, jet trails)-

Mark - JAI HO!

Hi Trittya,

Glad for you! Did you get any more details from Mark? When will he start?

He's already at it but is currently refining the phono pre-stage for it for which he needs a good mid level TT. Have already asked forum member Hemant to look for one for him. Have to draw up a list of technical and not so technical parameters (read features/asthetics/ergonomics) from scratch up. But you ll agree that such things do take time, sometimes months together. . .

@trittya: advance congrats dude, you really have the money and patience to buy headaches......Oscar to jai ho Mark for his mono headaches....:clapping::clapping:

Thanks Mr Reddy
Well, patience, yes
money, no. In fact thats more than half the reason, for this concept. If I had the money, I would simply buy a relatively "hi-end" setup w/o fuss but that does not mean that I would have resisted the urge to mod it further, time, know-how and patience permitting. The whole idea is to come up with the most versatile, upgradeable and refined set of bi-ampable separates at a certain price point. Lets see how much we are able to achieve but at least we are trying. Till we try, we'll never know. ignorance isn't always bliss, you know. . . .

Suggestions are most welcome. All efforts to incorporate the same will be duly undertaken. Regards, all.

just curious to know what transpired? were there any progress?

Na...... :D

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back