Creek Evolution 100 A

drgopu

Dear members,I would like to get your valuable opinions regarding the creek evolution 100 A amp. Any users here?
Kindly throw some light on its qualities.

Thank you

I have auditioned creek 100a years ago. 1st thing i declare that this amp has good power to drive many speaker, starting with Epos K2 floor standing spkr palying on "Jiya Jale" track. the low end punch just head turn for me. over all detailed presentation and clear in vocal area.. The lata ji vocal just right in my ears. then many track played and the amp show his potential. then pair with fyne audio bookshelf this time the presentation now big in size but not good in bass as epos does but overall depth shown up. vocal are now more pronounced and instrument separation are more spacious. then the shop owner hook with a Elac floor stand spkr (model name not rembered, but it has ribon tweter and down firing woffer port) this speaker with creek are great combo imo.. the speed, transparency, detail everything their.

I have auditioned creek 100a years ago. 1st thing i declare that this amp has good power to drive many speaker, starting with Epos K2 floor standing spkr palying on "Jiya Jale" track. the low end punch just head turn for me. over all detailed presentation and clear in vocal area.. The lata ji vocal just right in my ears. then many track played and the amp show his potential. then pair with fyne audio bookshelf this time the presentation now big in size but not good in bass as epos does but overall depth shown up. vocal are now more pronounced and instrument separation are more spacious. then the shop owner hook with a Elac floor stand spkr (model name not rembered, but it has ribon tweter and down firing woffer port) this speaker with creek are great combo imo.. the speed, transparency, detail everything their.
Thank you so much..

I have a Naim Nait Si for sale, around a month old.
Bought A Creek Evolution 100A..Enjoying it.. A very detailed, engaging and authoritative sound. A big soundstage and very musical. Its making my Dynaudio emit 20s sing in a way that I haven't heard before.. Thank you..

Thank You for your valuable opinion and insight into Creek Evo 100 A. Now I am enjoying it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back