Cricket Academy By Bala The Vortex

venkatcr

Our own member, The Vortex (Bala) has spent a lot of time, money, and effort to open an indoor cricket school in Guindy Industrial Area, in Chennai. Called C-Cube Sports, the school has six lanes with professional ball throwing machines, catching nets, and a lot of other stuff to learn cricket professionally. He also has a team of professionals giving training to aspiring cricket players.

The school was formally opened today by Muthaiah Muralitharan.

Let us all wish Bala the best for this venture of his. I am sure all HFV members will be given special privileges and a chance at facing the ball if they visit the school.

Here are some shots I took of the school today.

img6844l.jpg

img6843.jpg

img6842.jpg

img6841.jpg

img6845v.jpg

The official site for the school is in Facebook.

C Cube Sports | Facebook

Cheers

Last edited:
Our own member, The Vortex (Bala) has spent a lot of time, money, and effort to open a indoor cricket school in Guindy Industrial Area. Called C-Cube Sports, the school has six lanes with professions ball throwing machines, catching nets, and a lot of other stuff to learn cricket professionally. He also has a team of professionals giving training to aspiring cricket players.

The school was formally opened today by Muthaiah Muralitharan.

Let us all wish Bala the best for this venture of his. I am sure all HFV members will be given special privileges and a chance at facing the ball if they visit the school.

Here are some shots I took of the school today.

img6844l.jpg

img6843.jpg

img6842.jpg

img6841.jpg

img6845v.jpg

The official site for the school is in Facebook.

C Cube Sports | Facebook

Cheers

wow!!!

Great news!-

best of luck - Bala!!:yahoo:

I knew about it for some months now. Bala and I have kept in touch through e-mails off and on. I also spoke to him a few months ago on a couple of occasions for a few hours. I went through some of his plans about the Club. He has really done a lot of work on it. I thought Anil Kumble was also supposed to come for the inauguration and expressed his willingness to help in future.

I wish Bala all the success in this venture, both emotionally and professionally. He loves the game simply too much. Whenever we discussed cricket over the phone, the discussions went on almost for ever.

Bala has remained inactive in our forum for a long time. I give Venkat the responsibility to persuade him back to spend some time at least in the forum. At least Bala should write in this thread to let us know how this venture is shaping and running.

Regards.

I give Venkat the responsibility to persuade him back to spend some time at least in the forum. At least Bala should write in this thread to let us know how this venture is shaping and running.

For the last six odd months, Bala has been literally living in the site. And I think he will do that for the next 6 odd months to ensure the venture breaks even. I will talk to him, but I have my doubts he will be interested in participating in HFV.

Cheers

All the very best Bala. Hope this really kicks off and turns into something that exceeds your expectations. Am glad u had the guts to try and make your dream a reality.
Thanks for the invite and I am going to make it there soon enough.
Best Rgds

Best of luck Bala in your venture. Invite us when you have a gr8 music system running.

Alternative

It is interesting that forum members Bala and santosh have something in common.

They both near about vanished from the forum and have spent a lot of time in converting their interest/hobby as alternative source of income.

One of them started a cricket academy and the other a forum about DIY. The link is www.DIYable.net • Index page

Congratulations.

V

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back