Cyrus psx-r power supply

ROBIN LANDANSON

I saw several international reviews that ''if connected cyrus psx-r power supply along with cyus amplifier/cd player quality will improve''
Is it true?

Quite possibly; I don't think Cyrus are trying to sell us something useless in the PSX power supply. However, despite having had Cyrus amplifiers for quite a few years, I don't know because i) the power supply is expensive and ii) even if one could find a used one, it is not a plug-in user upgrade: something has to be changed on the circuit board, and, as far as I know, they don't tell us what.

The Cyrus PSX-R is plug and play provided the Cyrus equipment has a psx-r socket. There is no need to do any changes on the board. Some of the lower end Cyrus amps etc come with a provision to add a psx-r socket but do not come with the socket built in. These amps need to be sent to Cyrus to get the psx-r socket installed.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back