• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Dali & Mission Dealers - Bangalore

Rega

Rajpol

Hi All,

Do we have any Dali and Mission official service centers in Bangalore?
In case know what do members do in case of any issue - ship the speakers to the service centers?

Raj

p.s. Is it possible to attach an excel as a separate thread in the beginning of the discussion sub forum for all dealers that we know of by the major cities

Rajpol

65 views and no replies so I assume there are no Dali dealers in Bangalore.
Than the second question I have is what do you do if you buy a speaker and there is some issue with the speaker? I was very interested in the Dali Zensor 3 and I believe auditioning would be difficult.

Rajpol

Thank you both for your replies. They do not have currently though in their online store but I will check with them offline.

Smo

Under
Thank you both for your replies. They do not have currently though in their online store but I will check with them offline.
Understand HTstore are Dali Authorised for offline sale only, hence NO online mention of Dali, Just for yr info I just bought Dali Rubicon LCR from them, free shipping ( Bomb proof packing ) to Mumbai