Dali speakers where Can I audition in Mumbai

rhythm

Hi,

I want to audition Dali Oberon and Spektor speakers in Mumbai. Can someone help me with the contact details of the dealer who can provide me the demo.

Whether Oberon series is considerably better than Zensor. I am asking this is because, I am ok with used speaker and in this forum I have read lot of good reviews for Zensor. But I am not sure whether I will be able to take demo of Zensor as these are discontinued.

I will be playing these speakers through Denon x3500h. I already have Polk Tsi 100, Monitor Audio Mass 5.0 and Klipsch subwoofer. I am not using Mass 5.0 any more and planning to sell.

These new speakers will ideally replace Polk. But I really like the sound coming out from these tiny polk speaker hence I still kept it. I used to own Wharfedale diamond 10.2 speaker which I sold week.

Also any other brand (other than Wharfedale) that you guys can recommend for music. Budget would be less then 50k. How about Monitor speaker Monitor Audio. https://www.avforums.com/reviews/monitor-audio-monitor-speaker-review.15961/

Hi,

I want to audition Dali Oberon and Spektor speakers in Mumbai. Can someone help me with the contact details of the dealer who can provide me the demo.

Whether Oberon series is considerably better than Zensor. I am asking this is because, I am ok with used speaker and in this forum I have read lot of good reviews for Zensor. But I am not sure whether I will be able to take demo of Zensor as these are discontinued.

I will be playing these speakers through Denon x3500h. I already have Polk Tsi 100, Monitor Audio Mass 5.0 and Klipsch subwoofer. I am not using Mass 5.0 any more and planning to sell.

These new speakers will ideally replace Polk. But I really like the sound coming out from these tiny polk speaker hence I still kept it. I used to own Wharfedale diamond 10.2 speaker which I sold week.

Also any other brand (other than Wharfedale) that you guys can recommend for music. Budget would be less then 50k. How about Monitor speaker Monitor Audio. https://www.avforums.com/reviews/monitor-audio-monitor-speaker-review.15961/
Zensor series was successful seriesof dali.especially z7 which has 6.5" drivers it has better bass compared to its higher series lektor on ikon .you can go for zensor 7 with your eyes closed .i have had almost all series upto opticon .i still feel zensor has better bass.

The Den, worli keep Dali speakers for audition. I have heard Oberon and Opticon there.

Hi,

I believe the Denon X3500H is not too fussy about driving speakers but you need to audition the many brands available with dealers etc. and see what fits your expectations. Given prices are skyrocketed since the pandemic, most are looking at preowned AVRS or speakers being sold over forums or olx. In this manner you can get the best for a reasonable price and use the same for sometime until the next upgrade bug bites you.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back