Dancing Source on my Denon X2400

Rajatphile

Hello Guys,

I'm experiencing an odd issue with my four-year-old X2400. It starts from the last source, such as CBL, Media, etc and It switches to other HDMI input at random after few minutes. After bringing it back, within few minutes, it switches back to a random input again. It remains on the chosen one after the third change. It first began occurring last week. No firmware upgrade was done. It still dances even after I disconnect all the speakers and inputs. AVR was factory reset as well.

Any help will be highly appreciated. I want to try everything before I take it to the service guy.

Thank you Rajatphile for starting a Denon X2400H thread!

I have a different issue , suddenly I am unable to connect to wifi network and ARC is not giving audio output from TV. Did a factory hard reset it says"Initialized" but does not say completed.

Not Sure what is the issue... If someone may pls guide.. Thank you

Thank you Rajatphile for starting a Denon X2400H thread!

I have a different issue , suddenly I am unable to connect to wifi network and ARC is not giving audio output from TV. Did a factory hard reset it says"Initialized" but does not say completed.

Not Sure what is the issue... If someone may pls guide.. Thank you
I was able to solve the issue by replacing FireStick. Not sure what was wrong with the FS, but replacing it solved the issue. Were you able to get your issue resolved?

I was able to solve the issue by replacing FireStick. Not sure what was wrong with the FS, but replacing it solved the issue. Were you able to get your issue resolved?
Hey glad you are able to solve the issues... Mine no luck yet.. Have reached out to the service centre he is saying might have to change the IC..looks like will have to spend some money :(

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back