Dealer for Dali in bangalore?

Do anyone know where i can buy Dali Ikon 6 speakers in bangalore or chennai? thanks

Sight & Sound India are the new dealers for Dali in India

In Bangalore please contact:

Sight and Sound India
A unit of Concept Entertainment (India) Pvt. Ltd.
B-7, (107) FIRST FLOOR,
BRINDAVAN APARTMENTS,
HOSUR ROAD ADUGODI
BANGALORE-560030
TIN NO 29910717166

Bought the Dali Ikon 6 at the hitachi Gallery on Coles Road. Contact person is Ali 4123 4644.

Great to know. More options to the buyers!

Do they have a good demo room? What all equipments did they have. And how was your overall experience?

I assume they gave you a price better than Sight and Sound, right ;)

Great to know. More options to the buyers!

Do they have a good demo room? What all equipments did they have. And how was your overall experience?

I assume they gave you a price better than Sight and Sound, right ;)

They have a good demo room, I think i have spend more than 5-6 hrs this month demo-ing their speakers. The guy (Ali) was good, he said whenever you want to listen come and have the demo.

The demo room was good. And Dali speakers were amazing. I had auditioned around 10 speakers (in the <1 lakh range) in the last few months. But nothing comes close to Dali (MA RS6 is next best).

Regarding the price, i think it was around 64k i guess. I dont know the exact price of the floorstanders because i bought 5.1 setup - dali ikon 2 for rear, dali ikon vocal 2 for center, velodyne cht 12 sub, monster cables for speakers, monster connectors, monster powerHome. Total came around 2.1 lakhs.

The dealer for Dali speakers in Bangalore is DNI Home Theatre. Their showroom is on Sarjapur outer ring road on Bellandur junction. Not very visible from the main road though. The contact person is Alex, phone number 9845283741. I want to buy a Lektor2 for a friend but he does not have one in stock so the wait period is approx 45 days. Do any of you know if I can get a Lektor2 any sooner from any other dealer in Bangalore ?

T
The demo room was good. And Dali speakers were amazing. I had auditioned around 10 speakers (in the <1 lakh range) in the last few months. But nothing comes close to Dali (MA RS6 is next best).
This is because this is one of the few really good speakers in the 2000$ range. And in India, the comparable speakers are priced at the same price of paradigm studio towers line, which is much higher. I bought the PSB Image T6 same price as icon 6, it is really good. But the dali icon I must say is simply much better. I can only wish now that i had...... :). I cant think of another pair of speakers which come at this price with this kind of performance.

monster cables for speakers, monster connectors, monster powerHome. Total came around 2.1 lakhs.
monster cables are overpriced. Do yourself a favour and save some money or spend it on better speakers!!!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back