Dealers in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam

SynthSmith

Hi Folks,

May I request you to post info on HiFi equipment dealers in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam ?

... Looking for dealers of Norge, Sonodyne, Wharfedale, Bolton around this place....

Check with the following Adds.

Best O Fine Systems
Cherupushpam Lane,
Kadavanthara,
Kochi ?? 682 020.
Tel:0484 4000555 / 56 / 57 / 58 /59.
Mobile:094471 42042.

Hi,

Not sure where are you based.

There are very few reputed firms in Cochin dealing with Hi-Fi equipments.

The following information should be useful for you.

1. Hi-Fi Links

They are one of the oldest and the best dealer in Cochin. They deal with almost all of the reputed brands. Run by 3 persons came together because of their love for music and good sound, they have earned a reputation in the market for high end hi-fi equipment. If you are looking for something in a shoe string bueget, it may not be a good idea to get in touch with them.

You can get more details from their website.
hi fi link

Mr. Melvin is a very knowldgable person and can guide you to the right system if you tell him clearly your requirement and more importantly your budget.

2. Decibels.

They are basically Banglore based, but have an office in Cochin. Their office is behind the Parthas showroom on M.G Road. They deal with Sonodyne ( the only dealer), Yamaha, CA, and some other speaker brands. They have a decent demo room.

3. Best-O-Fine.

These guys are not into HI-Fi. They are just a dealer for Onkyo products and if you go there for a demo, you will find them running around to set up a demo.

Regarding Bolton, I am not sure. Most of the local electronic shops deal with this brand.

Then there are assorted small time consultants and individuals who set up HT systems based on your requirements.

Thanks

Rajendran Menon

Hi,

Not sure where are you based.

There are very few reputed firms in Cochin dealing with Hi-Fi equipments.

The following information should be useful for you.

1. Hi-Fi Links

They are one of the oldest and the best dealer in Cochin. They deal with almost all of the reputed brands. Run by 3 persons came together because of their love for music and good sound, they have earned a reputation in the market for high end hi-fi equipment. If you are looking for something in a shoe string bueget, it may not be a good idea to get in touch with them.

You can get more details from their website.
hi fi link

Mr. Melvin is a very knowldgable person and can guide you to the right system if you tell him clearly your requirement and more importantly your budget.

2. Decibels.

They are basically Banglore based, but have an office in Cochin. Their office is behind the Parthas showroom on M.G Road. They deal with Sonodyne ( the only dealer), Yamaha, CA, and some other speaker brands. They have a decent demo room.

3. Best-O-Fine.

These guys are not into HI-Fi. They are just a dealer for Onkyo products and if you go there for a demo, you will find them running around to set up a demo.

Regarding Bolton, I am not sure. Most of the local electronic shops deal with this brand.

Then there are assorted small time consultants and individuals who set up HT systems based on your requirements.

Thanks

Rajendran Menon

you can go to xenex sound works at jawaharlal nehtu stadium ,Kaloor, I think they are the best in sound installation in kochi. They have done many sound installations in commercial showrooms , malls , homes etc in kochi and other states also. very pleasing sound. they are dealers of wharfedale also.

regards,

PAUL THARAKAN

If your place is not exactly ernakulam, u can always try at thodupuzha. Vayattattil audio visual, they started a year back, and doing good with HT installations, they deal with jamo, energy, onkyo etc.. Contact person is Vinu - Vayattattil - 094-97-794701 , and indeed a nice person to deal with:)

New HT showroom is opening up with Kerala's first 9.2 THX Ultra 2 Demo room in Kaloor Kathrikadavu Road.

They are mainly dealing with JBL Synthesis, Revel,Pioneer,Klipsch etc..

For more details contact Mr. Renjith - 9249409006

Anybody knows a good car audio installer with damping in kerala-kottayam region?

Mr Ranju of Xenex soundworks is quite happy to listen to your needs and is very approachable. I got my Wharfedale Diamond 220 HCP from him.It was a very pleasant experience.

Very pathetic and arrogant staff in HiFi Link. They are selling product on MRP when all of the products are available online.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back