Deals on Samsung LEDs, LCDs and home theatre systems

rajudhs

Last edited:
this came from one of my colleague and he says he is his friend, so seems reliable

folks in bangalore can meet personally as he has given the address

may be he is not giving glasses free for 3D tv, not sure, interested folks can talk to him and check it.

Still 86k :licklips:

<Itch!><Itch!><Itch!><Itch!><Itch!><Itch!> ...
<Scratch!><Scratch!><Scratch!><Scratch!> !!!

Remembering the little boy in the sweet shop ... :eek:hyeah:

What are this guy's credentials? Most scams begin with social engineering. "My friends friend" is not good enough. :indifferent14:

I just recently got a 50inch plasma from vaibhav
otherwise i could have tried deal this myself :) just 20K more for LED and 3D

if someone is really interested, they can visit them in person in jayanagar, bangalore, as they provided street address and mobile.

they can negotiate to pay in person and pickup the item in person :)

this will also benefit the rest of the folks on this forum

B.T.W i am talking to the person who refereed this to me, to get more details, will keep you posted. folks in my company usually don't refer phony things. so trying to get more details :)

The best deal I got for the 40 inch for the same series is 84 K in hyd .. this price is amazing for 46 inch if it is true .. they quoted 1.3 change for this.

Below is the response from my colleague, the guy is genuine ENJOY FOLKS :)
Happy Buying

Hi Raghav,

I know this guy from many years and he is very reliable for sure. He has good contacts and through them he has made a partnership with Samsung, Denon and Decathlon Sports.

And yes, I have bought a bike from him before. And many from Cisco have also bought cycles and are buying TVs now.

Hope that answers your queries.

Just now spoke to the founder of this company

His name is Mr Sumanth (9482840541)

Below are the details of this Deal
1: The 46 Inch LED 3D TV comes with 1 3D Glass + Dish TV HD STB free
2: If ordered today, promised to deliver by wednesday in banaglore
3: can also be picked up at his office personally by paying him @jayanagar bangalore

Below are the terms for all samsung deals on the website.
1: can be paid by cash or cheque
2: if paid by card - 3% extra which is collected at time of delivery
3: Free shipping
4: Has direct tie up with manufacturer, so delivery outside Bangalore will be done by local samsung channels in that city
(check with the guy for your city, and ETA for delivery)
5: with bill and warranty
6: installation will be done by samsung directly
7: Factory sealed items and not demo pieces.

One of my friend is planning to order 46 LED 3D tomorrow, will keep you posted.

since you are in bangalore, you can check the availability of stock

goto jayanagar pay him and take it with you.

he agreed to this, when i negotiated for my friend.

didn't talk about COD, but you can speak to him, as i shared his number

I just recently got a 50inch plasma from vaibhav
otherwise i could have tried deal this myself :) just 20K more for LED and 3D

Lucky you got that plasma cause this lcd wont hold a candle in terms of 2D pic quality against your plasma.

My brother has the 55 inch of this same 7 series LCD so i know it looks.:)

Guys today visited shop at hyd .. 46 Inch c7000 for 1.19 L. but comes with 3d blu ray player,6 3d blu ray titles, 4goggles ,network adaptor and some more. They adv as 60 of free stuff. Without this and just goggles 1.1 L. So this still a good price if you just want the TV

Hey btw does he deliver to hyd ?

this is an LED model
Sure its an "LED" LCD. I returned it and went for 46C750 which was FAR better in terms of brightness levels, backlight uniformity. 750 also had certain common issues so had to return that as well. Waiting for 2011 D series now.
Guys today visited shop at hyd .. 46 Inch c7000 for 1.19 L. but comes with 3d blu ray player,6 3d blu ray titles, 4goggles ,network adaptor and some more. They adv as 60 of free stuff. Without this and just goggles 1.1 L. So this still a good price if you just want the TV

Hey btw does he deliver to hyd ?
Try C750 with the same offer. You should get it around Rs.70-80k. With offer, it could be a good price.

since these days anybody bought a single piece on this forum? I'm in direct contact with the person...he says i need to pay cash in advance then only he will deliver. I was in bangalore for some days, so when i talked him about giving ready cash and taking the tv from the spot, he told tv is out of stock.

Last edited:
he just contacted me and told me samsung guys are completetly out of stock of 46c7000 led 3d tv..he got a good no.of orders and unable deliver. But he also informed that samsung guys will start shipping 46d7000 3d led tv - 2011 model after this sunday and he told me that he could deliver only that model now. But will cost a around 13-17k tendatively more.

Since the 3d was out of stock, no one has bought yet

Not sure if anyone is interested in 2D models :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back