Decent Source System

shiladitya

Hi All,

presently I have put my Subwoofer plan for the future (Till I can manage enough funds to afford a SVS or HSU in India). I have therefore embarked upon source Systems. I guess one might not be enough. I am considering the following which should be able to support me for a long time.

1. Oppo 980H (CAD 190.00) for music and DVDs
2. PS3 (CAD 399.00) for BDs and games (not very important to me)
3. Western Digital TV (CAD 130.00) (I have a collection of atleast 300 movies in my 1 TB HD)

The idea is this should be able to allow me to play all possible (within limits :)) digital sources (excluding HD DVDs)

I want your opinions on the same. Is it an overkill or under kill? Is there a combination that could serve me better for a lesser cost?

Hi All,

presently I have put my Subwoofer plan for the future (Till I can manage enough funds to afford a SVS or HSU in India). I have therefore embarked upon source Systems. I guess one might not be enough. I am considering the following which should be able to support me for a long time.

1. Oppo 980H (CAD 190.00) for music and DVDs
2. PS3 (CAD 399.00) for BDs and games (not very important to me)
3. Western Digital TV (CAD 130.00) (I have a collection of atleast 300 movies in my 1 TB HD)

The idea is this should be able to allow me to play all possible (within limits :)) digital sources (excluding HD DVDs)

I want your opinions on the same. Is it an overkill or under kill? Is there a combination that could serve me better for a lesser cost?

whats your budget?/

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back