Decided to reignite the audio flame

Vaejoviscarolinanus

I was in the audio business for 20 plus years and I was just burned out. After a period I am starting to enjoy the hobby like I did before I got into the business. I retired in 2005 and things are a bit different but not so much. Anyway I am glad to be here with this forum and I am hoping to learn about the new and relearn what I have forgotten.

I was in the audio business for 20 plus years and I was just burned out. After a period I am starting to enjoy the hobby like I did before I got into the business. I retired in 2005 and things are a bit different but not so much. Anyway I am glad to be here with this forum and I am hoping to learn about the new and relearn what I have forgotten.
Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome!
20 years in audio business full time is more experience than many of us here on this forum. I am sure there is plenty of insight and wisdom to be shared.

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

I was in a similar situation years ago and found that audio can have a bad downside. Glad to see that you have decided to explore the hobby once again. Don't try to do it all at once. Take your time and enjoy the journey. I have found audio to be a great place to renew and rest.

Regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back