Definative technology studiomonitor SM55

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Any one heard of these bookshelves? I doubt anyone is using them on this forum. Still wanted to check.

Thanks.

I'm interested in buying them jaya. Would replace my current mission bookshelves and was thinking of getting these sm55 instead of the floorstanders I was looking for. But there is hardly and reviews of these speakers anywhere .

was looking at the sm65 for sometime, but dropped the idea as i could not audition. There are good review on cruthfeild. You could check with Audioecxellance mumbai for demo.

These are really expensive speakers, so being just good doesn't cut it. They must be really good. And these speakers cost 1/3rd the price in the US. DO they truly justify such a high price tag?

Hi Celester

Not many use these speakers as
1) They are expensive
2) Not many are familiar with the brand
3) Most prefer using regular brands.....easy to sell later or talk about (LoL)

I have heard these and they are as good as B&Ws and other such high end speakers....Music is fantastic and movie experience is spatial and complete....

Audition for sure...I don't think you will be disappointed....comes with 3 years warranty

Single speaker plus it's imported meaning duty and customs will be added.

The seller has answered in the q&a and writes it's price for a pair
Just for your info.
Custom duty would surely be extra
I think customs duty will not be extra. It is from cart2india. They are based in India. You could contact the seller through their own site and ask for discount. I have prior experience with them (via ebay) and was not charged customs as it was shipped from within India. Though you should contact the seller before hand to confirm the same.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back