definitive vs bose

thekcamps

hi pls help i m confused which system to go for? i hv heard bose v20 n liked it as well....but some1 suggested me to go for definitive procinema 1000 with supercube 2 subwoofer.....i hvnt auditioned definitive since i dont know whr to do so.....pls help me choose which one is good....i m a hardcore music lover n want to make no mistake in choosing the right system.....also if anyone knows where can i audition definitive system....thank u.

can-o-worms.gif

:)

@ Thekcamps
...dont mind the 'can of worms' picture, its a usual tradition when someone names and claims that they like BOSE. Bose to most of the experienced, serious music enthusiasts is a rip off.

Have you tried readin about more brands suggested in here, under NUMEROUS discussions? ..For the money you want to spend on 'Bose' or even 'Definitive' you can get much better options to take home.

Its a request that you do take time out and make two searches in the Threads/Topics on this forum.

1. Make one search by -- BOSE
..you shall get many results and will come across various suggestions and guidance given to many new members in past who came asking if they should buy this brand or not.

2. Make second search by keywords like -- help for new music system, help for new speakers, help for new amplifiers or CD Players

AND,
Before you expect people to reply and guide you in here ..pls list out the following:

1. BUDGET you have and if u can extend it.

2. You need the system for Music only or Movies only or Both ...or which will be more on PRIORITY.

3. Whats the ROOM SIZE where you wish to keep the system. ..sharing pictures will help, if thats possible.

4. Is the room well furnished? ..sharing pictures will help, if thats possible.

Thats about it for now.. But before replying to these points, DO MAKE THE SEARCH AS SUGGESTED and share a bits that you could gather from it.

Thanks

And yeah ..dont you worry. You are at the right place ..where ppl will help u to get best out of ur hard earned money, out of their experience and expertise.

Just do your bit as suggested above and reply back soon as you can.

Since you are a Music Fan than Movies then none of the above system is suitable for you. Definitive Technology Pro 1000 Cinema system is a far better system than Bose specially when it comes to movies and you can audition the same at Lokozy Mumbai contact Priyesh Patel for more info @ 9820027219.
For your Music needs you should look at a dedicated Stereo Setup with a Stereo Integrated amp/CD Player at its heart and a Pair of matching Bookshelf Speakers along with stands.

hi pls help i m confused which system to go for? i hv heard bose v20 n liked it as well....but some1 suggested me to go for definitive procinema 1000 with supercube 2 subwoofer.....i hvnt auditioned definitive since i dont know whr to do so.....pls help me choose which one is good....i m a hardcore music lover n want to make no mistake in choosing the right system.....also if anyone knows where can i audition definitive system....thank u.

My suggestion is to spend some time here and read. And then read some more.

Good to ask somewhat informed questions and then you can expect more or less informed answers. People here are generally very helpful as we all learnt through the love and passion of the hobby.

If you decide you don't want to read and gain the needed perspective...then get the BOSE setup :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back