Deleting my profile

• Thread starter Deleted member 45006
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 45006

I started this account some years back while I lived in Chennai. I am not so active in this forum. I looked for options to see if I can delete my posts / profile but couldn't find how to do it. Can any mods delete my profile taking this as a request?

Your account can be deleted but your posts will be visible. Please confirm if you would like to delete your account.

Will the profile name still be visible, or just the posts would stay with user name something like "inactive user"?

Will the profile name still be visible, or just the posts would stay with user name something like "inactive user"?

Your username against your posts will change to some other username. However, all quoted posts and "@" mentions will still be visible.

Any specific reason why you wish to take such a drastic step?
If you are no longer interested in the forum, you can merely stop visiting and posting. Surely there can be no harm in letting folks continue to read what you have posted so far.
It's a great forum. Do consider staying on :)

Any specific reason why you wish to take such a drastic step?
If you are no longer interested in the forum, you can merely stop visiting and posting. Surely there can be no harm in letting folks continue to read what you have posted so far.
It's a great forum. Do consider staying on :)
I was new to Forums when I joined HiFi vision. Instead of using an alias, I used my name which now I find not comfortable.

Your username against your posts will change to some other username. However, all quoted posts and "@" mentions will still be visible.
Ok, that's fine, I am fine with it. Please delete my profile, taking this as the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back