Demo LG C9 65"

sunster

Hi. Just spoke to a Reliance Digital store in Mumbai for the C9 65" and he offered a demo piece. Price he is working out. Looks to be in the range of around 1,40,000. What are your thoughts on getting a demo unit ?Advisable ?

Hi. Just spoke to a Reliance Digital store in Mumbai for the C9 65" and he offered a demo piece. Price he is working out. Looks to be in the range of around 1,40,000. What are your thoughts on getting a demo unit ?Advisable ?
I wouldn’t recommend. In demo mode all settings are maxed and the tv stays on continuously for 6-8 hours every day. So if you calculate your average usage with the demo unit it would have already completed more then one year of your average usage depending on the usage hours of the demo unit. I initially had a demo unit delivered which had a usage of just 342 hours within 3 months and it had Hdmi port issues. It’s better to buy a brand new Sony 950 65 inch for that price.

Not recommended at all, oleds tvs need to be taken care of. You don't want to start with a demo piece. New sealed is like 1.8L around. It's definitely worth the extra 40k

The risk is not worth it. You will always have at the back of your mind that it is a demo piece. On top of that OLEDs are famous for burn-in's. Assuming that he offers it for around one lakh still not worth. As someone said above settings would be set to scorching sale floor mode and be be abused by the sales guys. The various ports would be plugged in and out for various demos, touched and handled by various staff and customers etc and roughly abused. NOBODY CARES AS IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY. It is yours once you buy it. So I would say NO WAY even if it is quarter the price.

Risk absolutely worth it if you get for around 1.1 to 1.2 L. Comes from a buyer of lg c8 55 for 92k. Got 3 years complete warranty it was some offer running at that time. Panel has some burn in after 3montys of usage (initially there was no burn in at all I checked). They changed. No problem. After that some other problem, they changed again

He offers it for 1.67 with 7000 cash back and 12 month no cost Emi on HDFC card. The unit is from pre lockdown so maybe around Jan 2020. I completely agree on the points and thanks a lot for chiming in. Yes the sales guy says that Burn In is all "Mind Games" ...not sure what that means :)

He offers it for 1.67 with 7000 cash back and 12 month no cost Emi on HDFC card. The unit is from pre lockdown so maybe around Jan 2020. I completely agree on the points and thanks a lot for chiming in. Yes the sales guy says that Burn In is all "Mind Games" ...not sure what that means :)
Meme pricing.

If you are willing to wait till diwali you might get CX for 1.85 with probably 3 years warranty.IMO dont buy its not worth.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back