Demo place/outlet in Delhi NCR

bhavin.patel

Hi Friends,

Can I know details of any demo rooms or retail outlets where i can get demo for AVR/Speaker and probably Projector as well in Delhi-NCR region.

Support would be great help.

Thanks

hi bhavin
reg demo outlet for projector avrs, you have not mentained where you are staying in ncr - faridabad or noida or gurgaon

Can someone recommend a good reliable Epson Projector dealer in Delhi/Gurgaon. Also any place where i can take a demo as well.

Sorry guys for replying for lately as was completely occupied with work. I put in at Indirapuram (NCR). I would love to get Demos for Epson and Benq.

Looking out for projector and do need to get it in place within month.

TIA

Yes my friend...I had already been to Lakozy before couple of weeks and seen Benq7000. But my budget is limited to Benq1070/Optoma25-33/Epson3010.
I wish I was in situation of having side by side comparison of all these projectors. Anyways rite now I think it would be best for me to audition these projectors wherever they are available :)
Btw how much did you Benq7000 cost you?

Thanks

Hi,
Not sure what all brands of electronics or speakers shall be finally available at this new place coming up in Gurgaon that is under construction. the owner is hfv fm and shared sometime back that the place will have a few audition rooms and i could note from his on fb post on his page :- sound by design that he is going to keep brands like joseph audio, beyerdynamics, tannoy, emitter, bel canto, velodyne. we will have to wait what final list of brands will be like but since you were checking audition outlets so I shared my findings. all the best......cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back