Denon 1700H Amazon great indian sale price..is this the cheapest ever?

arnprasad

Hi..Soundlabs is selling 1700H for 60K. Assuming one gets full 5K off on SBI and another 1k using Cash Karo...54-55K for the receiver...is this the best we can get in India today?

Cant think of any other similarly reviewed receiver at this price. Pls advice.

Also Soundlabs a trusted seller? how to check?

Just checked..no flat 10% on SBI..so using Amazon ICICI card gets 5% off plus say 1% on cash karo...around 57K net price....still the cheapest we can get assuming seller is selling a sealed piece?

Last edited:
Hi..Soundlabs is selling 1700H for 60K. Assuming one gets full 5K off on SBI and another 1k using Cash Karo...54-55K for the receiver...is this the best we can get in India today?

Just checked..no flat 10% on SBI..so using Amazon ICICI card gets 5% off plus say 1% on cash karo...around 57K net price....still the cheapest we can get assuming seller is selling a sealed piece?
You sure you will get manufacturer's warranty? Please make sure you get it if you're purchasing it from amazon.

Any online purchase, please check with the official distributor or service center in India if warranty will be entertained or not. Contact Soundlabs using the feature in the amazon app and ask if they will give a gst bill and who will entertain warranty or service issues?

Check if Soundlabs are an Official Distributor or Dealer for Denon in India. Should be on their website. If they are not, stay far away.
Alternatively, call them. Do the deal with them direct means you should get an even sweeter deal, provided they are legit.

i contacted him..he is a NCR guy but says he has a distributor in Bangalore and if I buy, he will send it to this distributor for delivery. Says its a sealed product with GST bill.

When I check the price from Profx and other such authorized folks..its priced upwards of 90K....Not sure what kind of margins these folks have.

There is one guy in Chennai who is saying that I can come and open the seal myself and he is quoting 63K.

Reg sound labs, there are reviews on amazon saying he sent display or opened piece.

Just like a projector has used hours recorded...anyway to tell if a AVR is new or opened/returned?

Chennai guy increased his price to 80K. Seems like its a big cartel...he increased 20K in one year!!! what margins these guys have. Let me do more research on the Amazon guy then

many thanks for all your responses

Dealers like profx put a sticker on the box saying that if purchased online, the warranty is void. So check with the distributor if there are any stupid restrictions.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back