Denon AVC 3530

niloy666

Friends can anyone give me info on Denon AVC 3530 . I have seen one in very good condition... what should be the price to be paid for it ?

Hi Vivek,

If the condition of the AVR is good, meaning no major repairs etc, it is a killer AVR. I think you will get only five channels of amplification but build quality is superb like a battle tank the caveat being the condition of the AVR. Remote is a bit old styled but it is a good AVR. Assume that the speakers are free and you are buying the AVR for Rs 10,000. I personally have AVR 3803 and I have no regrets even for one moment also bought pre owned from a friend of mine for Rs 50,000. Check the screws for openings etc. Best of luck.

I hope this helps.

Vinod

Friends can anyone give me info on Denon AVC 3530 . I have seen one in very good condition... what should be the price to be paid for it ?

I cannot comment on the power amp quality per se, but it should be good. (you should let your ears judge anyway) However, I would recommend you look elsewhere if you are buying this for hometheatre use.. reasons- it only has pro-logic (not even dolby digital) and it does not have 5.1 inputs (AFAIK) so you cannot use it with an external processor.

of course if you want to use it for 2 channel, and it sounds good to your ears and it's available real cheap.. that would make it a "buy"

edit:: real cheap means sub 5k under all circumstances and more like 2 or 3k. for reference someone on the forum just sold a 5 year old NAd reciever for about 12k.. and it had all decode for non hd audio formats, equal power to all channels and external multichannel inputs for HD audio/SACD

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back