Denon AVR 1612/Marantz NR1402,1403 and Yamaha RX V571 pricing

ramvalleru

Please send me the pricing for these models.

Some body in this forum bought Denon 1612 for 22000. Yamaha RX V571 pricing and the quality over Denon 1612/1312. Marantz NR 1402 pricing and sound quality and picture quality over Denon and Yamaha.

Although all these brands comes under D&M holdings except Yamaha, i want to know the best amplifier with speakers for 30000.

I am not going for dedicated home theater but using living room with 400 sq feet.

I will use Dish TV, Samsung 40D5500 LED TV. Suggest me AVR and speakers with model name.

for pricing also have a look at hifimart and technoguru...........they have some of the best deals!!!

but Yamaha RX v571 is not there in HIFi mart. Pricing of Denon avr 1612 is 29000 on hifimart but some people from this forum bought it for 22000.

Junglee.com: Yamaha RX-V571BL 7.1-Channel AV Receiver

Yamaha RX-V571BL avr for 16500, your review plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

That is an Amazon.com listing base price it does not include the shipping and custom charges. If you add them it might be around $170-200 more. I recently bought Denon 1612 from US site, although most of the members had bought from the German site which has increased the product cost to 350 euros, while the US site had the product for $199+$148(Shipping + Frieght)= $348 which was around 20.5K for us.

Please note: US set is 110V unit, u might need to buy a step down transformer, which I already had.

Junglee.com: Yamaha RX-V571BL 7.1-Channel AV Receiver

Yamaha RX-V571BL avr for 16500, your review plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Price you see on junglee.com does not include shipping or customs duty. Check amazon.de also. You won't get Denon 1612 for 22K. There is a great offer in HiFiMart for Marantz 1501+Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 for 45K or with Marantz NR 1402 for 48K.

Some people stated that they bought Denon 1612 for 22k in a shop not online. I checked Yamaha RX-V571BL in Junglee for 16500 including all taxes.

Some people stated that they bought Denon 1612 for 22k in a shop not online. I checked Yamaha RX-V571BL in Junglee for 16500 including all taxes.

Only without a combined purchase of some high end speakers, you won't get Denon 1612 for 22K. You can import it from amazon.de for around 22K though.

Price of Yamaha 571 is not 16500/-. You missed the clause + 10,249.69 estimated shipping & import fees

Only without a combined purchase of some high end speakers, you won't get Denon 1612 for 22K. You can import it from amazon.de for around 22K though.

Price of Yamaha 571 is not 16500/-. You missed the clause + 10,249.69 estimated shipping & import fees

Checked out Amazon.de, the prices are soaring and we can get better prices from .co.uk but we can't import from there.

Denon 1612 AVR is 354 Euros and think shipping and customs will attract another 100 Euros. So, the total cost of ownership will exceed or comes close to Indian prices. Better if you have friend there and willing to carry your things, you can get it from Germany.

So planning to Buy Denon 1312 when it comes below 20k, then will go for two book shelf speakers. Buy dish tv, that's k to watch movies from my hard drive or from HBO, STAR, WB others.

Checked out Amazon.de, the prices are soaring and we can get better prices from .co.uk but we can't import from there.

Denon 1612 AVR is 354 Euros and think shipping and customs will attract another 100 Euros. So, the total cost of ownership will exceed or comes close to Indian prices. Better if you have friend there and willing to carry your things, you can get it from Germany.

So planning to Buy Denon 1312 when it comes below 20k, then will go for two book shelf speakers. Buy dish tv, that's k to watch movies from my hard drive or from HBO, STAR, WB others.

Carry such an heavy equipment on the checked-in Baggage is not possible. In fact I also had the same idea, I went to US on the first week of June and was there for just two weeks. I did consider buying and bring it with me, but airlines charge $75 for an extra checked in baggage(now only one checked-in baggage not exceeding 23 Kgs alone is the limit for US passengers on Delta/Air France), and you need to haggle with custom to get clearance after 24 hrs of flying, finally agree to bribe them which might be the same cost to get it lawfully... It did'nt seem worth all that as the cost is the same.

I think it is a bundled offer. I doubt whether you will get denon 1612 alone for 23k. Ask him how he got it.

There is a AVR of Onkyo on sale in the For Sale section. You can look at the same. I think it is a nice price.

Thanks

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back