Denon Avr 1910

sauravthakur

have decided to go for Denon Avr 1910. I found it better than onkyo tx-sr-607. Anybody please advise me which speakers i should add to Deneon 1910 so that it can be a good match.
Initially will be going for front tower speakers now and the budget is around 15-20 k max. My requirement is 50% music and 50% movies.
please also let me know what could be the best price of the denon 1910 receiver so that i can bargain with the dealer.
Will sonodyne sonus 2605 V2 match with the above receiver.I already heard them but with yamaha receiver not with denon 1910.

saurav

Thanks krishna...
I mangeged to take ademo with warfedale 10.1 fronts and Sw150 sub with denon 1910. I liked it lot. But a friend of mine is having a similar setup with denon 1909 and kef iq5 towers in front. he is about to upgrade to iq 70 and offered me to take the iq5 which he bought in last year jan2009. Will it be prudent to go for the kef iq5 towers with denon 1910 and the above sub. I will be getting the iq5s at Rs 22K, while warfedale 10.1 is costing Rs 15 k.
Kindly advise.

Thanks krishna...
I mangeged to take ademo with warfedale 10.1 fronts and Sw150 sub with denon 1910. I liked it lot. But a friend of mine is having a similar setup with denon 1909 and kef iq5 towers in front. he is about to upgrade to iq 70 and offered me to take the iq5 which he bought in last year jan2009. Will it be prudent to go for the kef iq5 towers with denon 1910 and the above sub. I will be getting the iq5s at Rs 22K, while warfedale 10.1 is costing Rs 15 k.
Kindly advise.

Mr.Saurav,

If you prefer wharfedale, better go with those speakers be it 10 series or 9 series or you can have the combination of these. Since various brands in general differs in their tonal quality and It is better to use speakers of same brand. My suggestion is , if you stick to Wharfedale, initially purchase/use 9.1 and SW150 as fronts and Sub. Later when you have budget go for 9.5 as fronts. 10.5 costs 8k more than 9.5 . use existing 9.1 as surrounds. If you prefer 10.1 in place of 9.1 , you may face a problem in using 10.1 as surrounds as these cannot be placed near a wall (a distance less than 12 inches) as they are back ported . Of course it depends on the room size . My suggestion is for normal room size. Centre and rears use Vardus centre 1 and Vardus surround 1 as they cost less.
I ave no Idea of KEF speakers. Some of our members will speak of them.

Regards

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back