Denon AVR X1000?

mudits14

Dear Audioheads,

I am a newbie to the world of HT systems, so firstly my heartfelt thankfulness to the contributors of the forum for their stupendous discussions. After being a leech on the forums, I zeroed in on buying AVR Denon X1000, because of the following reasons:

1. More than enough power (50:50 Music and Movies) to last me for 5-7 yrs
2. Audessey (which i feel will provide optimum output for newbies like me)
3. Networking options making it future-proof (relatively)

Sadly though, i called up ProFx Hyd and they informed me no way i can get X1000 now. Now is that true? Any leads on whether where and how I can get the AVR in hyd (online options are fine too)? Also any tried and tested AVR options considering my needs above with a budget ~30K? Thanks!

Glad to have you on HFV...

Good choice on AVR... But what speakers are you considering / do you have ?

Denon AVR X1000 has been replaced with AVR 1100 for this year..So that is the reason Pro Fx would have told you that you might not get that model...

You can consider Yamaha RX V models too for that budget (or) even lil more... Get close to 5xx series and consider older models too with networking (or) Marantz Slim line AVR's (NR series) too...

Glad to have you on HFV...

Good choice on AVR... But what speakers are you considering / do you have ?

Denon AVR X1000 has been replaced with AVR 1100 for this year..So that is the reason Pro Fx would have told you that you might not get that model...

You can consider Yamaha RX V models too for that budget (or) even lil more... Get close to 5xx series and consider older models too with networking (or) Marantz Slim line AVR's (NR series) too...

Thanks elangoas!

Update: I could find a dealer with stock of x1000 and he quotes 29.5K for the AVR. IS that a good deal you think ?

Regarding speakers, I am thinking of starting up with a 2 or 2.1 system right now (budget = 50-55K including AVR :)) Any recommendations for bookshelf/ standing speakers for this AVR? :)

Cheers!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back