Denon or Marantz

sachinke

Hi,

i am looking at buying a AVR , short list is Denon 1910 or Marantz 6003. Need to know which speakers will go best with this. Any wharfdales users , nineed feed back on 10.1 series. Any other suggestions most welcome.

usage Movies 70% , music 30%
Budget @ sub 1 lac

thanks in advance
Sachin Mumbai

any deals out in the market ??

Hi,

I own a Denon 790 (1910), I am quite satisfied with it. It gives a good value for money and good upscaling features. However, I have heard that Marantz has a upper hand than Denon. But Denon 1910 can definitely balance between music and movies. My usage is mainly for movies, and less music, I am quite happy about its performance, especially the prologic IIz mode, which gives a wide front stage effect.

All the best on your purchase!

Cheers!

Hi,

i am looking at buying a AVR , short list is Denon 1910 or Marantz 6003. Need to know which speakers will go best with this. Any wharfdales users , nineed feed back on 10.1 series. Any other suggestions most welcome.

usage Movies 70% , music 30%
Budget @ sub 1 lac

thanks in advance
Sachin Mumbai

any deals out in the market ??

Hi,

Denon is really good, and the 6003 from marantz is an old model i guess, the new models end with 4, i.e 6004. Just check out.

cheers.

I dont understand why one cant read rules section. INtroduction, as the name suggests is for Introducing yourself not for asking which product etc, do that in the other forums.

Request to members: Dont entertain such questions or answer them in introduction

I dont understand why one cant read rules section. INtroduction, as the name suggests is for Introducing yourself not for asking which product etc, do that in the other forums.

Request to members: Dont entertain such questions or answer them in introduction

Hi,

Oops! That was a messup on my part. Will be vigilent henceforth. Thank you for pointing this!

Venkat

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back